How to use
To treat flatulence, sluggish digestion, indigestion, and nausea
Prepare a massage blend with
• 4 drops Nutmeg essential oil
• 2 drops Mandarin essential oil
• 2 drops of Clary sage
• 3 TBSP Sweet almond oil
Mix all the oils together and massage the blend on the abdomen, and then apply a compress soaked in warm water and wrung out, repeat as needed.
To relieve arthritic, rheumatic and gout related pain and improve circulation
Apply a soothing massage with
• 4 drops of Nutmeg essential oil
• 2 drops of Clary sage oil
• 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil
• 1 drop of Clove bud essential oil
• 1 TBSP Apricot kernel oil
Mix all oils together and massage the blend into the affected area.
To warm dull, cold winter days
Add to the diffuser
• 3 drops of Nutmeg essential oil
• 4 drops of Sweet orange essential oil
Diffuse for at least 30 minutes.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Use in moderation and with care in pregnancy.
• Analgesic, anti-oxidant, antispasmodic, carminative, and stimulating properties.
• Very effective in treating digestive issues.
• Stimulates heart and circulation. Avoid if suffering high blood pressure.