How to use
To relieve colic, flatulence and indigestion
prepare a massage blend with
• 4 drops of Yarrow essential oil
• 3 drops of Juniper essential oil
• 2 drops of Roman Chamomile essential oil
Apply it directly in circular massaging motions on the stomach.
To aid sleep and lower blood pressure
add to the diffuser
• 3 drops of Yarrow essential oil
• 1 drop of Lemon balm oil
• 2 drops of Valerian essential oil
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
To relieve arthritic and gout related pain
apply a calming massage with
• 4 drops of Yarrow oil
• 4 drops of Juniper Berry oil
• 2 drops of Rosemary oil
• 1 TBSP sweet almond oil
Mix all the oils together and massage the blend on the affected area.
To treat acneic skin
prepare a night time acne blend with
• 3 drops of yarrow oil
• 1 drop of Lemon oil
• 3 drops of Tea Tree oil
• 1 TBSP Sweet Almond oil
Mix all of the oils together and massage the blend gently onto your skin.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Pregnancy and lactation: Pregnant or breastfeeding women need to avoid topical application of yarrow oil.
• Antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and diuretic properties
• Uplifting and stimulating
• Aids in treating skin problems such as acne, burns, cuts, eczema, rashes and scars
• Alleviates hypertension, insomnia and stress-related conditions
• Helps relieve digestive issues such as constipation,
flatulence, cramps and general indigestion
• Particularly efficient in the treatment of haemorrhoids