How to use
To relieve digestive problems such as dyspepsia, flatulence, and loss of appetite
Apply a calming massage and compress with
• 4 drops of Laurel leaf essential oil
• 3 drops of Clary sage essential oil
• 2 drops of Bergamot essential oil
• 2 TBSP apricot kernel essential oil
Mix all the oils together and massage the blend on the abdomen, and then apply a compress soaked in warm water and wrung out, repeat as needed.
To disperse brain fog and stagnant energy
Add to the diffuser
• 3 drops of Laurel leaf essential oil
• 1 drops of Pine essential oil
• 2 drops of lemon oil
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Use in great moderation internally due to its narcotic properties.
• Anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal, digestive, fungicidal, sedative properties
• Effective in treating viral infections
• Supports the body’s natural cleansing and detoxifying process