How to use
To treat oral infections and sore gums
Prepare a gargle and mouthwash with
• 1 drop of Sage essential oil
• 2 drops of Lemon essential oil
• 2 drops of Sweet orange essential oil
• 50ml Smoketree floral water
Blend all the ingredients together and pour them into a bottle. Shake the bottle. Dilute 1 teaspoon in some water, rinse the mouth, and gargle for one minute twice daily. Spit out without rinsing.
To treat catarrh, bronchitis, and bacterial infections
Add one drop to 250ml steaming water. Inhale for 5-10 minutes.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation, or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• AVOID in epilepsy and in cases of high blood pressure.
• AVOID during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and with children.
• Use with caution as it is a very powerful oil and an oral toxin (due to a high content of thujone)
• Do not take it internally.
• Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-oxidant properties
• Particularly efficient in the treatment of infections in the oral cavity
• Relieves symptoms of cold and prevents secondary infections