How to use
To prevent colds and flu from developing secondary infections
Prepare a massage blend with
• 1 drops Niaoul essential oil
• 1 drop Cinnamon bark essential oil
• 1 drop of Lemon essential oil
• 20ml Sweet almond oil
Mix all the oils together and rub your chest, sinus areas (around the eyes and the nose) and inside your nostril at the very first signs of cold.
To relieve nasal congestion and catarrh
Add to a bowl of hot boiling water
• 1 drop of Eucalyptus essential oil
• 1 drops of Niaouli essential oil
• 1 drop of Pine essential oil
Inhale for at least 5-10 minutes.
To alleviate itching insect bites
Apply 1 drop directly on the affected area.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Use in moderation and with care in pregnancy.
• Analgesic, anti-catarrhal, anti-rheumatic, bactericidal, antiseptic, and stimulating properties.
• Very effective in treating respiratory system issues.
• Alleviates muscular and arthritic aches and pains.
• Useful in treating skin problems such as acne, boils, oily skin, burns, spots, and ulcers
• Effective in gargles and mouthwash.