How to use
To improve digestion and alleviate gastritis symptoms
Prepare a massage blend with
• 3 drops Lemon essential oil
• 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
• 1 drop Peppermint essential oil
• 2 TBSP Jojoba oil
Mix all of the drops together in a small, dark, air-tight bottle and massage the blend into your abdomen in a clockwise motion following the natural movement of the colon.
To relieve nausea
Pregnant women: Inhale Lemon essential oil directly from the bottle in order to relieve nausea and vomiting early in the morning while still lying in bed.
Diffuser: Add 2 – 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to your diffuser and diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
To cleanse and detoxify
Detox drink: Add 1-2 drops of Lemon essential oil to a glass of warm water and drink it 15 minutes before your meal 2-3 daily.
To lower high blood pressure
Add 1 – 2 drops of Lemon essential oil to your water and drink 2 glasses of warm water in the morning 15 – 30 minutes prior to your breakfast.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation, or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• After a topical application of lemon essential oil avoids contact with direct sunlight for 24 hours.
• Anti-anaemic, antimicrobial, anti-rheumatic, and antiseptic properties
• Naturally cleanses the organism and is a reliable remedy for gassiness, poor or sluggish digestion, and liver congestion
• Helps to alleviate arthritis, gout, joint aches and pains, hemorrhoids, rheumatism, swelling, varicose veins, ulcers, and cellulite
• Improves the metabolism, purifies the blood and the liver, increases urination to reduce fluid retention, and stimulates the lymph system to drain out any toxins
• Prevents weight gain by assisting the organism with the processing of fat. It breaks down fats or lipids in the organism and aids in eliminating unwanted fat tissue deposits.
• Acts as a cardiotonic by lowering only the systolic blood pressure, improving the function of blood vessels and circulation.