How to use
- Add 15 drops of your favourite essential oil(s) to 50ml of apricot kernel oil for a nourishing, regenerating massage of dull skin
- Use as base blended with suitable essential oils for hair masks and massage to stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Use as base to mix ARMINA face masks
- Blend 20ml of apricot kernel oil with 5 drops of bergamot and 5 drops of geranium – bourbon essential oil and apply on an acne flare up to reduce inflammation and prevent the buildup of sebum in the glands
- To make a second skin emulsion, mix 15ml ARMINA Rosa damascena floral water, 15ml apricot kernel oil and 2 drops of Immortelle essential oil, shake well and spray onto the face for a nourishing treatment of broken capillaries or wrinkles
Keep the well-closed bottle in a cool, dry place away from odours. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat. Use within 6 months after opening the bottle.
The apricot kernel oil is light, odourless, with soothing, nourishing and skin conditioning properties.
Effect: mild, thin, soothing, protecting
- Easily absorbed by the skin and suitable as a moisturiser for most skin types
- Ideal for care of sensitive, cracked, brittle or dry skin.
- Suitable for using up to 100% to make a base blend
- An excellent softener for the delicate skin around the eyes, mouth and neck