How to use
To relieve cold and flu related respiratory issues
Add 1 drop (for children) respectively 2 drops (for adults) of Thyme linalool oil to a bowl of boiling water and inhale for 10-15 minutes.
To clean and disinfect room air in the flu season
Add to the diffuser
• 4 drops of Thyme linalool essential oil
• 1 drop of Pine oil
• 2 drops of Lemon essential oil
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
To treat a sore throat and gum infections
Add 2 drops of Thyme linalool oil to a glass of warm water and gargle with the blend. The antibacterial properties of the oil will help to ward off bacteria and the immune stimulating properties will support the own body defences.
To treat chronic gastritis (Helicobacter pylori)
Add 1 drop of Thyme linalool oil on a honey spoon or in a spoonful of hemp oil and consume twice daily.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Antimicrobial, antiseptic, antibacterial, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, antitoxic properties
• Stimulates the immune system, particularly useful for preventing and alleviating chills, colds, flu, and infectious diseases
• Aids in treating respiratory issues such as asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, laryngitis, sinusitis, sore throat
• Relieves digestive problems such as flatulence, indigestion, diarrhoea
• One of the best choices for counteracting obesity and oedema
• Helps alleviate arthritis, gout and muscular aches and pain
• Effective in treating skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, abscess, burns
• Helps fight lice and alleviate insect bites
• Very effective in treating infections gum infections