How to use
To relieve cold and flu symptoms, loosen and drain mucus in the nasal passages
Add 1 drop of Oregano oil to a bowl of boiling water and inhale for 10-15 minutes.
To clean and disinfect room air in the flu season
Add to the diffuser
• 3 drops of Oregano essential oil
• 1 drop of Pine oil
• 2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
To treat a sore throat
Add 2 drops of Oregano oil to a glass of warm water and gargle with the blend. The antibacterial properties of the oil will help to ward off bacteria and the anti-inflammatory properties will help to soothe the aching throat.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation, or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Pregnancy and lactation: Pregnant or breastfeeding women need to avoid the application of Oregano oil.
• Use with caution as it is a very powerful oil and skin irritant.
• Analgesic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, antibacterial, and diuretic properties
• Research has shown that the phenol Carvacrol has potent healing properties and can fight several types of bacterial infections such as E. coli, Candida albicans, salmonella, listeria, staphylococcus and more.