How to use
Organic Lavender essential oil is an excellent natural remedy suitable for
both for adults and children.
To relieve stress
Adults: Place two to three drops of lavender essential oil on your wrist , rub and then sniff the oil.
Children: Rub one to two drops of lavender essential oil on your child’s feet right before bed.
Two drops on the pillow right before bed lowers anxiety and helps regulate breathing.
To improve sleep
Adults/children: Diffusing essential oils right before bed around babies, children is safe and soothing for all family members. Mix 12 drops of organic Lavender, 4 drops of Roman and 1 drop of neroli essential oil and inhale or diffuse this blend for 10 minutes before bed.
To alleviate anxiety
Inhale lavender essential oil directly from the bottle in order to relieve anxiety.
To alleviate depression
Recent studies have indicated that a four-week course, twice weekly 15-minute-long aromatherapy sessions helped alleviate depression in addition to lowering anxiety levels.
• Less is more – one or two drops are generally sufficient. Essential oils are highly concentrated.
• Pregnancy: Generally safe in first and second trimester.
•• Significantly reduces Cortisol levels, a stress hormone produced by the body
• Lowers blood pressure and heart rate, induces relaxation
• Beneficial in treatment of sleep disorders
• Improves daytime energy, alleviates anxiety and promotes wakefulness
• Stimulates the immune and nervous system